Profile: Business Development Manager
- Can demonstrate senior level business acumen.
- Research, analyze and monitor market, financial, technological and demographic factors to capitalize on new business opportunities.
- Evaluate market research and adjust new business strategies to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Initiate and manage effective relationships with developed leads on continuous basis.
- Works collaboratively with other agency teams on meetings, pitch presentations, etc.
- Develop and maintain prospect database.
- Should be able to cater to the needs and demands of the existing client base in terms of advertising.
- Male and females Both would be preferred.
- Able to go outstation for meetings.
- Be able to work with creative team parallel to client.
- Should have the ability to read, write, analyze and interpret information from a variety of sources, such as trade journals, research reports, white papers and cross-tabulated survey data.
- She should also be able to write reports, presentations and general business correspondence.
- Her ability to effectively present results to senior management, clients and other employees of the organization is imperative.
Qualification: Degree or specialization in: Communication and Media Studies, Business or Management, Marketing, Advertising, English and Journalism, Operational Research, Statistics, and Other related areas
Your immediate confirmation about your tomorrow’s interview will enable us to issue us interview letter for the same.